The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, April 13, 2007

There's really no point to this entry

Part of an email from my mom:

Last night as I was tucking J.J. in he said that he couldn’t wait to play his first baseball game of the year Saturday. I asked him if that was his favorite sport. He said,” I wuv baseball and basketball and soccer and football (even though you won’t let me play it until I eat more and get more bigger muscles) but my favorite best sport is playing golf with Uncle S.”

I know I've mentioned it before, but my mom and stepdad have custody of my niece and nephew who are 8 and 7. Unfortunately, they don't have much interaction with their parents and for most of their lives, haven't. My nephew, J.J., has really taken to Mr. S. One time, J.J. was getting a haircut and the lady asked how he wanted it cut. His response was "Like Uncle S's".





Now, who wants to see a picture?





No one?





Too bad.
Already learning to pose



2 Comments:

  • She's a model in the making!

    It's great that your hubby is there for them. They need someone like that in their lives. It's also wonderful that your mom and step-dad stepped up and take care of them even though they are supposed to be finished raising kids.

    I wish them the best!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 1:25 PM  

  • Who wants to see a picture??!! HELLOOOO??!!! I'm the one that busts on you for NOT posting with a picture!! She is so gorgeous...getting so big already!!

    How SWEET is it what JJ said about Mr. S.??!! That's awesome that he feels that way about your husband and that your husband is so great to him!! Wonderful!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home