The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Anniversary?

I am laughing in my head today. I hadn't forgotten. Blue Angel sent me an email this morning. Apparently, we will never forget. We revert back to middle school kids when we think about it. It's so funny. It's even funnier that we remember every.single.detail down to the flavor gum we were chewing. Crazy. Wanna know.

Fifteen, count 'em, FIFTEEN years ago today, Blue Angel and I got our first kisses. No, not from the same person. They were friends at the time. How convenient.
I shall not name names because you locals would totally know who they are. Plus, I still am friends with the person and the other was in Blue Angel's wedding.

Corny. I know.

Note: Lovey slept nearly NINE hours straight last night. Now if only I would go to bed when she does getting up at 6:00 am would be much easier.



5 Comments:

  • pretty sure i remember this vividly! happy anniversary!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:25 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary!!!

    Glad Baby S slept so good. Tell her to come here and get my kid back to sleeping so well!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:36 PM  

  • We're getting old, but at least we are still young at heart.

    Baby S is awesome!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:11 PM  

  • I want to know NAMES girl!
    Baby S rocks! You'll learn soon enough to hit the pillow when she does.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 2:48 PM  

  • You're sooo lucky to have her sleeping so well! You will learn soon enough to take advantage of it and go to bed earlier, lol!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home