The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, April 02, 2007

Grant me the Serenity

I have so much on my mind.

Some I can blog about.

Some probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Some things have me worried.

Some things have me pissed off.

Some things make me feel blessed.

Some things I have to learn to accept.

Some things I wish I could control.

Some things I wish I could change.

Some things I want to scream about.

Some things I wish were different.

Some things I'm glad are different.

Where do you want me to start?

6 Comments:

  • I know what you could write about, but I would be afraid to open up that can of worms. Hugs girl.. blog about what you need to!! What will make you feel the best.

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 10:39 PM  

  • Start with the little things and work into the big things...if possible.

    I have no clue what's going on with you, but know I'm here if you need to vent or need assurance that you ROCK!!

    Smile, girly.... we love you :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:38 AM  

  • I'm with, C on this one! Blog about what you need too!!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 8:50 AM  

  • Whatever it is you decide, I hope it makes you feel better to get it out. Thinking of you, girlie.

    By Blogger It's Kimpossible!, At 9:34 AM  

  • Let it out. If you don't want to blog about it, let it out somewhere else. Just be happy. : )

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:15 PM  

  • Wow. Do whatever you have to do to feel better about things. Your smile is too pretty to not be shared with others.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home