The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am so smarter than a 5th grader

If y=3x and 3x=12, what does y=? 12 people!! 12!!!! You don't even have to do any math to figure out that problem. And who doesn't know what country you would be in if you crossed the northern border of the United States. And, folks, we here in North America live in the WESTERN hemisphere! Where do they find these people to play? I'm sure the pressure of being on a game show gets to you. But, we're at home screaming at you.

I love the show. Guilty as charged.

4 Comments:

  • Ok, I didn't watch because I had to watch Memphis beat the Aggies!!!!!!

    But, they were talking about it on the radio this morning and I was amazed that even the djs missed that math question.

    Also, I love you and all, but, there is neither an eastern nor a western hemisphere, North America is located in neither. There is only a northern and a southern hemisphere and we are in the north. ;)

    And I agree, where the hell do they find these people and why can't they find me so I can win some money?

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 10:45 AM  

  • hey, you are right. i was thinking og of the "eastern" and "western" world.

    By Blogger Lucky Gem, At 10:49 AM  

  • HAHAHAH TOO funny!! I didn't watch it last night..but I usually do the same thing! Some of the ppl on there..hmm really can anyone be that clueless!

    By Blogger Kelly, At 8:37 PM  

  • I have so got to watch that.

    By Blogger That Chick Over There, At 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home