The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Quick Peek at Baby S

I was vacuuming. She is so relaxed! She loves the vacuum cleaner.
Tummy Time! Ain't she cute.

I went shopping today to buy little long legs some sleep-n-plays. And while I was there, picked up a few things for me. Guess what?! I bought a size 3 jeans!! Yay. My 5's are getting looser. Maybe it's because I haven't had any Girl Scout Cookies this week. That's okay. I'm going to to to my mom's house and buy some more.

Hello, my name is Mrs. S and I'm a Samoa addict.

5 Comments:

  • You and your size 3s! Bleh.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 8:32 AM  

  • YEah I'm a somoa lover too! Those are just too damn good! COngrats on the size 3! Goodness I can only dream of being in a size 3! haha but good for you..that is awesome! It's amazung how staying away from junk food actually helps the figure huh?? haha

    By Blogger Kelly, At 8:54 AM  

  • Except I'm eating some right now.

    By Blogger Lucky Gem, At 9:00 AM  

  • Size 3....pfftt!! Horray for you!! I may be insanely jealous that I have not been a 3 since I was like....umm, THREE!!, but am thrilled for you :)

    Good job!!

    Yes, Baby S is insanely adorable. I want to take her and Morgan to Target :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:03 AM  

  • i confess...we have samoas in the pantry too.
    she is lifting her head nicely... what a cutie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home