The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The 'Mutha'

(as Kellie put it) And I'm doing it one-handed.


1. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced from one another but both are remarried.

2. Are you a vegetarian?Heck no! Bring on the steak and chicken
.
3. Do you believe in Heaven?Yes

4. Have you ever come close to dying? I guess it depends on if the guy really had a gun or not. (was robbed for some hydrocodone at work)

5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My weddingrings and anniversary band and my diamond earrings.

6. Favorite time of day? Sleep time

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Most of the time

8. Do you wear makeup? For sure!

9. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope

10. If you did have plastic surgery, what did you have done?

11. What do you wear to bed? PJ pants and T-shirt

12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Well, I've sped, I got drunk underage, but as far as anything serious, No.

13. Can you roll your tongue? Yup!

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? When I remember. I'm really bad at it though. Anybody have any tips?

15. What kind of sneakers do you wear? My Nike's or New Balance

16. Do you believe in abortions? I believe it's a choice not to be taken lightly.

17. What is your hair color? Blondish

18. Future child’s name? Prolly won't have another child, but my baby girl's name is Ryan

19. Do you snore? I don't think so

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere tropical, warm, and beachy

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Did when I was a kid

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Set aside money for baby girl and invest the rest

23. Gold or silver? Either

24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger (but those hot dogs in Destin were good, eh Blue)

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? POTATOES!

26. City, beach or country? Beach

27. What was the last thing you touched? I'm holding baby girl

28. Where did you last eat? on the couch...GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Had lunch at Newks in Collierville yesterday.

29. When’s the last time you cried? yesterday, just a little

30. Do you read blogs? Guilty

31. Would you ever go out dressed as the opposite sex? Not likely

32. Ever been involved with the police? Well, my step-brother is a Narcotics officer, but other than a ticket, no

33. What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Caress soap and the green Herbal Essences

34. Do you talk in your sleep? I have before.

35. Ocean or pool? Ocean when on vacation

36. Sauna or whirlpool? Whirlpool

37. Starbucks or Krispy Kreme? Love some hot Krispy Cream donuts and an occasional Starbucks

38. Aisle or window seat? Isle. I don't like to see that there is nothing but thousands of feet between me and the earth. Ask Chrissy!

39. Ever met anyone famous? Dude, Keith Urban and Dierks Bently

40. Do you feel you’ve had a truly successful life? Well, I'm happy.

41. Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Twirl
.
42. Rikki Lake or Oprah? Oprah, but not so much anymore. She seems to be on her high horse.

43. Basketball or Football? Ugh!

44. How long do your showers last? maybe 10 minutes

45. Do you drive automatic or stick? automatic

46. Cake or ice cream? Ice cream

47. Are you self-conscious? most of the time

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? couple of times

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? No, they need to get a job!
.
50. Have you ever been in love? Yes.

51. Where do you wish you were? I'm pretty happy here at home

52. Are you wearing socks? nope, slippers

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. My stepdad is a paramedic and in middle school he would come by and pick me up and take me to bowling when nobody else could. How fun is that!

54. Can you tango? tango tango or the bedroom tango?

55. Last gift you received? for me? chocolate covered strawberries, I think

56. Last sport you played? I tried golf several years ago

57. Things you spend a lot of money on? I love to shop for anything

58. Where do you live? in my house

59. Where were you born? Memphis, TN at Baptist East

60. Last wedding attended? Blue Angel's brother's

61. Favorite position? on what? politics, religion, sex?

62. Most hated food(s)? hard to say cuz I usually don't try things I don't think I'll like

63. Most hated soda pop? Root beer

64. Can you sing? I am physically capable. I would NEVER do it with anyone else around.--me neither Blue.

65. Last person you instant messaged? my stepdad

66. Last place you went on holiday? Destin, FL this past summer

68. Favorite alcoholic drink? Strawberry Daquiri.....I still haven't had one sine before got pregnant...anybody?

69. Current favorite song? I haven't listened to much radio lately

Now it’s time to tag 3 friends. Here we go: whoever is left!

6 Comments:

  • i'll go with you for that strawberry daquiri!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:02 PM  

  • Did you say drinkin'? Let's go! I think I knew your answers to most of the questions. And I forgot about the hot dogs in Destin. They were sooo good and I wasn't even pregnant.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:25 PM  

  • I'll fly to TN for that drink :)

    Um..HELLOOOO??? For a few posts, you ended them with a pic of baby girl. Last two haven't had one. I'm waiting.... :)

    Great job typing one handed!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:49 PM  

  • I think I really like you!!

    And you should definitely wax those brows girl! If you haven't done it, yes the first couple times may not be so great, but after you get past that it is wonderful. I still try tweezing and I suck at it!

    And I cannot believe you typed all that one handed. You rock!

    By Blogger Little Miss, At 8:07 AM  

  • I could survive on nothing but potatoes for the rest of my life!!! I LOVE potatoes! I'll have a strawberry dacquri, please.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 10:27 AM  

  • Wow you typed that all one handed? I'm impressed! I still need to do this..Kellie tagged me days ago...maybe it will be my next post...

    By Blogger Kelly, At 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home