The Diary of Mrs. S

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hi

Mr. S just left to go play golf. He asked me a thousand times if I was okay with it. Seriously, I am so okay with it. He deserves to go out and enjoy himself. I'm such a good wife. He did take Baby S this morning after he got home from work and let me sleep for several hours without interruption.



Be sure to check back on Valentine's Day. I took an adorable picture of my baby girl in a V-day shirt from my dad and stepmom.

Tired of pictures yet?

3 Comments:

  • You're the best! I love seeing pics of my baby. ry

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 5:25 PM  

  • Tired of baby pics?!, are you crazy or just sleep deprived, lol!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 9:51 AM  

  • you realize that she is only going to wrap him even more every day they spend together. just wait until they can chase each other and giggle together!

    By Blogger stephsky, At 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home