The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The 25th it will probably be

I had another checkup today with the doc. Her words "Yea, you're 3 cm." So, here I am at 3 cm just waiting. She didn't give me any indication that I wouldn't make it to the induction date. She said I was at a great starting place for induction. That makes me feel better. Only 7 more cm to go. Doesn't sound so bad. If I can do 3 cm without labor, surely I'll dilate pretty easy with contractions. Right? I'm hoping so.
Total weight gain for me is 31 pounds. Seeings how it is all in my belly, I'm thinking maybe Baby S is a chunker. Wouldn't that be funny for a fat little baby to come out of me! Not too big though, I do have to push her out.
So, I've decided I am definitely going to take it easy until next Thursday. I don't want to induce any labor being this close to a scheduled delivery. It eases my mind to know I have a date, and hopefully Baby S will cooperate. I'll keep my legs crossed. LOL!

Another note, Mr. S and I had a wonderful steak dinner tonight. For you locals, there's a new place called Yazoo's (where Lonestar used to be on Stage Rd). It was delicious. But be warned, it's a little pricey, but we knew that going in. It's a nice place to treat yourself.

6 Comments:

  • Jason said if you go into labor this weekend - Stand on your head! lol

    I've taken off next Thursday and Mom probably is too.

    Can't wait to meet Ryan!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 9:26 PM  

  • I was about 3 cm when they induced me. Once they broke my water, I progressed pretty quickly. I was in labor for a total of 8 1/2 hours. From what I've been told, not too bad for your first. Hopefully, yours will go just as fast if not faster.

    Glad you are taking it easy. I know this is the hardest part because you are so close, but you're in the home stretch. Just take it easy. Ryan will be here soon and it will be the greatest thing to ever happen in your life!

    Take care and I can't wait for the news.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:09 AM  

  • Good luck with your delivery...3cm..your well on your way!

    By Blogger Kelly, At 9:19 AM  

  • hi! you are pushing right now! AND WE ARE SO FREAKING EXCITED!! I think all of our emails have been nothing but EEEEEEE!! and eeeeeee!!! We love you!!! Can't wait to see that baybee!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:27 PM  

  • We just heard from Chrissy. Congrats!!! She's a big baby!! We love you and let us know if you need anything

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:48 PM  

  • Eeeeee!!!!!!! As I was leaving a comment on Blue's blog telling you to push, Margarita was sending us all the e-mail that Baby S had arrived and was beautiful! I can't WAIT to see her!!!!!!!
    I'm all teary over here just at the thought of another baby. :-)
    So much for keeping those legs crossed huh?
    Much love girl!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home