The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Does is still matter if we're not Chinese?

Mr. S and I went to a Chinese restaurant yesterday for a late lunch. I'm not big on Chinese food. I usually eat the most American thing I can find, but Mr. S was craving it and I was feeling up to it, so I let him have it. (Today we had to make a run to the grocery store for chocolate pudding...again, not my craving.) Anyway, you know the paper placemat thingies that some restaurants use, the Chinese place had the ones with the Chinese Zodiac chart. Depending on what year you were born depends on what animal you are.
Well, I'm a Sheep and this is what it says: Elegant and creative, you are timid and prefer anonymity. You are most compatible with Boars and Rabbits but never the Ox.

Wanna guess what Mr. S is? Come on, go ahead. This is what his said: Bright, patient, and inspiring to others. You can be happy by yourself, yet make an outstanding parent. Marry a Snake or a Cock. The Sheep will bring trouble.
Yea, he's an Ox.

Oh, and yes, I brought the paper placemat home just so I could blog about it. Pathetic.

1 Comments:

  • Okay, wait...you don't like chinese food? That is just so unAmerican of you!! :-)

    By Blogger Isabel, At 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home