The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Getting Ready for Baby

Talk about reality check, walking into the bedroom and seeing this. It looks like it's just shoved in the corner, but there is really more room than it looks. The pack-n-play is one of the things Mr. S had fun putting together over the New Year's weekend.
Seriously, this man is so excited about this little girl. If anybody would have known him way back when (with the exception of Blue Angel, she knew him) you would not have ever believed he would be where he is today.


Oh, and I must say THREE MORE DAYS OF WORK!! Not to mention the decent raise I just got! Although, when I do go back to work....sometime....I will only be working two days a week, so the raise won't be so significant.

Blue Angel made me a CD with baby shower pics, so on my time off I promise to upload some pictures.

Okay, my back hurts :( so off to bed I go!

1 Comments:

  • Awww! I love Mr. S. He is going to be the best daddy a little girl could have.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home