The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dooms Day

Help me. I have to go to one of the most dreaded places on earth. Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart. I hate the chaos, the crowd. And at Christmas time? I must have lost my mind. (Actually, it appears Blogger has lost it's mind. I can't hit the "enter" button to go to the next line. Retard.) I plan on making the trip to Wal-Mart this afternoon. I seem to have abused yet another space heater into quitting. This makes the third space heater in a matter of 4-5 years. I hate being cold, therefor I keep a space heater in the bathroom. I can't put on my smell good lotion without my heater. And just as I am able to tolerate my smell good stuff again, darn it. And why Wal-Mart? Well, they probably have the biggest selection. Yes, I am picky about my space heaters. I know, just accept that I have my little quirks. This not being able to go to the next line business is driving me crazy.

1 Comments:

  • I hope you found a space heater to keep you nice and toasty. Walmart hasn't been all that bad lately. I went at 10:30 on Tuesday night though. hehee I was looking for camo for homecoming week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home