The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, December 04, 2006

Because I Was Tagged (Which thrills me!)

And I need a post for today. So, here goes.

6 Weird Things About Me

1. I mentioned this before, but I must mix my peanut butter and jelly together in a small cup before smearing it on the bread. The ratio of peanut butter to jelly has to be just right. I taste it to make sure. It looks pretty gross, but I love it! OH, and I eat the crust off to save the middle and best part for last.

2. I keep chapstick with me wherever I go. I have some in my purse, in my labcoat pocket at work, on the bedside table, and in my bathroom. I am addicted to chapstick and I am picky about it, too. Carmex is what I use the most, but I have some Burt's Bees in my purse.

3. It's hard for me to sleep in the bed with somebody. Strange for those who don't know me. But, Mr. S works at night, so I get the whole bed to myself. On the weekends, I have to fall asleep before he comes to bed or I can't go to sleep.

4. I wear thongs. I love thongs. No, that is not weird. What may be weird is the fact that when I change for bed, I change into full bottom panties. Anybody else have two sets of panties?

5. I love homegrown, ripe tomatoes. Give me a tomato, salt, and a paper towel and I am good to go. I eat them like an apple. Man, now I want a tomato.

6. I don't like mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish, anything like that on my sandwiches. I don't eat cheese on my hamburgers, pickles only. I love, love, love tomatoes, but hate cooked tomatoes in sauce and stuff. Like spaghetti sauce, I'll pick out any chunks of tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, etc. Philly cheesesteak sandwhiches with meat and cheese only, please. I'm a pretty plain food person.


I don't know how good my list of weird things is. I can't really think of much right now. And, I don't know that I can tag 6 people that haven't already been tagged, but Blue Angel.....you've been tagged.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home