The Diary of Mrs. S

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Slipped

Well, crap. I missed a day. Actually, I felt like crap on Saturday. I had a headache all day. I didn't even enjoy the few places Mr. S and I went shopping. I love shopping. I woke up this morning knowing why I had a headache, now my throat is sore. Lovely.

Have I mentioned how terrific my sister looks just two and a half weeks after having her baby. Wow, she looks great! Gives me hope that I will have the same luck.

Speaking of....I officially have less than nine weeks left. Nine weeks, people. My sister is so excited about the babies meeting. I know, they won't really understand, but it's fun for us. I feel like there is so much left for me to do. Her room isn't completely ready yet. Everything is in there, I just don't have it straight. I don't have everything I need. I do have two carseats! I need to wash her clothes, blankets, etc. Yikes, can time just stand still for awhile. I planned on tackling her room yesterday, but that was a lost cause since I wasn't feeling well.

Mr. S and I often talk about what kind of personality Baby S will have, what color hair she will have, etc. I also often tease him about how much of a chatterbox she may be, that is if she takes after me in that area. He just laughs, because he knows what I mean. I can talk Mr. S's ears off...ninety to nothing. He told me last night, he hopes she is alot like me. Well, I hope she's alot like Mr. S. Actually, I hope she's a perfect blend of us both. We'll just have to wait and see. And we are both excited to find out!

1 Comments:

  • She will be perfect! You two are great and can only make the most incredible babies. I can't wait to meet her either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home