The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I made it. Go ahead, scroll down and look at the time. It is still today. I had to watch Nip/Tuck once I got home from work. I love DVR.

Speaking of DVR, can you believe Mr. S and I still used a VCR to record things until about two months ago. We finally broke down and upgraded our DirectTV to include DVR. It is awesome. Except, we still haven't gotten used to the remote control. Check it out.








The remote on the left is for the DVR in our living room. The other remote is the original remote, which we still use for the bedroom. I can work it in the dark. The silver one, we still have to search for the "guide" button.

Okay, I am blogging about remote controls. That's pretty lame.







Continuing on, tommorrow I will be baking a couple of pecan pies. Yummy! Stefanie, they are really easy......and I am not a baker.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of Turkey and pies.

I guess I have to do a "Thankful" type post for Thursday. It's no holiday in bloggerland, right. I'm commited. I have to stick to it.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home