The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, November 20, 2006

Watch Out for Flying Bullets

I have been impressed with Stefanie's goal of posting everyday. I am going to try it. Because, even if she didn't have an eventful day, she still wrote something. And you know what, I enjoyed each and every post. So, bravo to Stefanie.

I'm going to start off easy and do a bullet post. I haven't done one yet, so why not give it a try. Here are my random thoughts of the day.

  • Went to the doc today. Everything is still looking good. I'm up 20 pounds for the pregnancy at just over 30 weeks. Baby is kicking alot!! Sometimes it looks like she is going to come right out the side of me. I love feeling her move. I can see how I will miss that. Oh, and the glucose test came back fine from a couple of weeks ago. Yay!
  • Stef was right, no stretch marks so far. My sister didn't have any either. From what I learned in Anatomy and Physiology, stretch marks (as well as varicose veins) are due mostly to genes, meaning they are mainly hereditary. Since my mom had 4 kids and no stretch marks, I'm hoping I will be that lucky....except I ain't havin' no 4 kids!
  • I interviewed a pediatrician today. I really liked her. She is in practice for herself with one Nurse Practioner. I really liked the small, personal atmosphere. I'm positive she is who I want Baby Girl to grow up with. The free stroller she gave me didn't hurt either.
  • My back is starting to hurt more often now. Hrmf!
  • Holy crap, Thanksgiving is Thursday.....this Thursday. Does that seem unreal to anyone else? Good thing I can make Pecan Pie!! Yummy.
  • The high on Thanksgiving is supposed to be around 70 degrees. How awesome is that. I hate cold weather.
  • I am totally dreading the Biochemistry test tomorrow. I honestly don't know if I am going to pass this class. I have to make darn good grades on the last two tests to even get a C. A freaking C.
  • Some days I totally want to rethink my career and I feel 100% guilty and unsure about that. Some days, I just don't know anything.
  • I do know I have a great husband who did exactly what I asked of him this weekend. I asked him to make me study some both Saturday and Sunday, no matter how mad or irritated I got. I did surprisingly well. I didn't get mad at him at all. He told me to go study, and I studied.
  • Did I mention I hate, I mean despise Biochemistry?

See ya tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • You have NO idea how stunned I was when I clicked on your blog and up popped my name! I gotta say I'm totally honored and just thrilled to pieces that you've liked all my posts.

    And yea, there have been days when it's been a chore, but it's becoming fewer and farther between.

    So glad you aren't going to get stretch marks!!

    By Blogger takinchances, At 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home