The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, October 13, 2006

25 Weeks

Went to the doctor today. Everything still looks good. She put me on some iron to help with the fatigue. Hopefully that will help me make it through the days. I get to go back in three weeks for my glucose test. Ugh! I am not looking forward to that. Oh, and the doc informed me that she is going to go ahead and give me the RhoGam shot. I thought I didn't have to worry about it since this is baby #1. Yay, fun. Does it hurt?

My sister went to the doc yesterday, and because her baby girl doesnt' have room to turn, she is probably going to have to have a C-section. That upset her a little, but at least she can schedule the birth, and we all can make sure we are available to meet Eva.

I'm tired and I have a big Biochemistry test to study for....

4 Comments:

  • I vote for Eva's birthday to be on Nov 10th. (veteran's day and I'm not at school) I don't know if they will let her go that long since it would be so close to her due date. But, I'm getting excited!!! As for you missy, take your iron and you'll start to feel better. I can't help you with the shot or glucose test. Sorry! You know that I would do it for you if I could. Keep baby girl snug and happy. I was 110 on the scale this morning so YOU outweigh me! HA! (i had no clothes on and hadn't eaten anything. can't blame a girl for trying) Luv ya bunches.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:40 AM  

  • As far as the glucose test, if the doctor gives you a choice I recommend the orange flavor. If you like Sunkist then you will be able to handle it. It's not so bad, just really sweet. Also, chilled is best if given the chance.

    Can't help with the shot because I don't think I had that. What is it for??

    Will be thinking of your sister. Let me know when the big day is. Take care and take your iron.


    Amy R.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:45 AM  

  • Silly hily had to have that shot.. talk to her about it... as for the rest.. girl, you are doing great... made it through a crucial point. congrats... LOVE IT..

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 12:08 PM  

  • Best of luck to you.

    By Blogger WILLIAM, At 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home