The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, September 22, 2006

Remember this list for 2006. Well, I got to thinking about it the other day. Let's start from the top: I passed Organic Chemistry II without any problems. I excitedly celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversay with a diamond band to go with it. Two lines did appear on the stick for both me and my sister! No new health issues with my parents. I think my little brother is on track for a better year. I did get "the letter" from UT accepting me (contingent upon me raising my PCAT score). All the preggos I knew gave birth to perfect little babies. I have starting worrying less....well, that's still a work in progress. The horribly pink master bathroom is now a soothing, peaceful blue color. Lastly, so far, I'm healthy still as well.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home