The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh what a feeling!

I will be ringing in the New Year well rested! I am so excited. Today is Wednesday, and I have the next 4 days off! I have been so lazy during my semester break. Work less, sleep more! You can have my hours, I don't want them. Though, I haven't been going to bed until the wee hours of the morning. That's another story, another time. I can't believe it will be 2006! I know, we say that EVERY year. But as I get older, the more I realize how much time has passed. Makes sense, duh! I will be turning 27 in the year 2006. Speaking of what I will be doing next year, now seems like a good time to ponder my hopes and thoughts for the coming year.

I hope to pass Organic Chemistry II this second time around.
I will be celebrating my 5 year wedding anniversay with my dear husband.
I hope that two lines will appear on the stick.
I hope that my parents stay healthy. No matter how old I get, I still need my parents.
I hope my brothers have a better year and life cuts them a break.
I hope my sister sees two lines on the stick.
I hope to get "the letter" from UT accepting me to pharmacy school and if not, I hope to have the courage to keep trying.
I hope my friends and family stay safe.
I hope all the preggos I know birth healthy, beautiful babies.
I hope to somehow learn not to worry so much about EVERYTHING! I swear I am surprised I haven't worried myself an ulcer.
I hope to repaint my horribly pink master bath. What were the people thinking who lived here before?!
I hope to stay safe, healthy, and happy!

I've never been one for New Year's resolutions. I have no self-control when it comes to certain things. I will probably never stop popping my knuckles and will continue to load up my baked potato with butter and cheese! We all have our faults. As if those are my only faults. I could go on for days. But for now, I will just end with wishing a Happy New Year!




2 Comments:

  • I hope 2 lines appear too for you!
    You are great and I hope all your hopes come true!!!!
    Casey

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 9:21 AM  

  • Why the hell did I JUST now find your blog!? I'm so glad I did though! I'm addicted to reading blogs and to blogging myself. As for your list, I also SO hope you see two lines! I will be praying that you do!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home