The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Joys of Christmas

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I had a lot of fun. I have been anxious to share this story.
My niece and nephew, 6 and 5, of course are big believers in Santa. Dave and I got to play Mr. and Mrs. Santa! We had so much fun sneaking over to my mom's house at midnight Christmas Eve to load up their stockings and leave their presents from Santa under the tree. It was all planned perfectly. My mom put them to bed and stayed with them to make sure they did not get up to peak. Then we quietly sneaked over there, ate some cookies, drank the chocolate milk, and got rid of some celery sticks left out for the reindeer. As we were leaving, I rang "sleigh bells" outside their bedroom window. It was so cool! I can't wait to have my own children to do that for!
The next morning, they were so excited to tell us about the bump they heard and the sleigh bells outside. What could be better than that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home