The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, December 23, 2005

Product Review

I can't help but get excited about the things that I love, so since I can't share my husband, I will share some of my FAVORITE products.

1. Olay Quench Body Lotion: This stuff is amazing! It smells so good, keeps your skin hydrated, and has some sparkle to it to catch the sun in the summertime.
2. Olay In-Shower Lotion: OMG! Just as amazing as #1 with an incredible scent!
3. Wallflowers: From Bath and Body Works. These are room/air fresheners similar to oil plug-ins but in your favorite "flavor" of lotion or candles. These also make great gifts!
4. Caress soap: "Before you dress, Caress". Good ol' orginal Caress. I don't recommend the others. They don't seem moisturize or lather as well.
5. Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, Reunion, ER, and Big Brother (when it airs): If you haven't watched any of these yet, you are such a loser! J/K
6. Sweetarts!: Who doesn't love Sweetarts?!
7. Twizzlers: Only the strawberry flavor. I can sit and eat a whole pound bag if you would let me!
8. Lonestar: They're Texas Ribeye is to die for!!
9. Dr. Pepper: I would absolutely die without him.

Okay, so it appears that I only eat and bathe. Hey, sounds like a good life. While I bathe, I like to read. I am reading an awesome book right now called "Body Double" by Tess Gerritsen. If you like murder mysteries, this is a must read. A little spooky if you are home alone though. Another good psychological thriller is "False Memories" by Dean Koontz.

Enough of the meaningless rambling.
I want to wish everyone a Very, Merry Christmas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home