The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, August 28, 2006

Short and Sweet

It's been a record-breaking 1 week and 3 days since a puking!!!! I know you wanted to know that, right? Well, I'm excited about it. I have been feeling ALOT better, as I should be at 18 weeks. Now, I just feel stretched a little....I know, just wait, right. I've got a long way to stretch.

On another note, I start Biochemistry and Physics tomorrow. Don't be jealous.

Dave and I put the baby bed together this morning. Yay!

I've been busy lately. Last weekend and into the week, Dave and I repainted and put up new fixtures in the master bath. It is no longer the hideous pink color. It is now a soothing blue color with new light fixtures about the sinks. It was a rather daunting task, but we did it. Well, Dave did it mostly. He took off a few days of work to get it done for me. He's the greatest!

3 Comments:

  • It looks great!!!! um, the bed and the bathroom. : ) Way to go, Daddy!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:58 PM  

  • YEAH for no puking!!!! It will get much better... and definitely more stretchy...

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 4:57 PM  

  • Yeah, you got a lot of stretching to go sister. I hope that you are one of the lucky bitches that doesn't get "the marks" though. I say that so sincerely. Honest.
    But that's awesome that you are feeling better.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home