The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, August 03, 2006

14 Week Mug Shot

One week late....I'm 15 weeks now. I swear it looks bigger in person, especially when I look down and after I eat. I am still having my sick spells. Please tell me I won't be one of the unlucky ones who are sick the entire time. I'm worn out. Ironically enough, my shorts say "Lucky" on the butt.
I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, so I'm sure I'll have an update then.
To refresh your memory, here is the first belly shot.




















3 Comments:

  • It's starting to poochie out a little. Maybe in a couple more weeks. Sorry your brain hurt after the last one; I warned you I hadn't slept.

    By Blogger atom842, At 8:54 AM  

  • A pooch and yet you can still fit into a pair of my pants. Maybe only another week though. You are cute when you're not sick. : ) I can't wait to see how big you will get.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 7:36 PM  

  • You are so freakin' adorable! Give me a call when you are like 8 months pregnant. Maybe by that time you could fit into my 'normal' clothes. :-)

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home