The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, July 31, 2006

We're Back

Really, I'm still alive. Last week, Blue and our husbands spent a glorious week on the sunny beaches of Destin, Florida. The week went by too fast. But it really was good to be home and take a shower in our nice water. And to come home and be able to drink tap water. Oh, our heavenly water. Do you really realize how good our water is? While we were in Florida, there was a segment on the Today Show about pre-packaged ice cubes and how much better they are than tap water ice cubes. Forget it! Aren't we so lucky that our water is that good that we don't need bottled water. Okay, enough about water.

We had a good time. We saw dolphins and sharks from our balcony. The husbands played golf a couple of times. Blue and I went golf ball hunting on the resort. Our husbands were proud. Really, there is a whole story about that. I'm hoping Blue will tell. If not, I have pictures!!


Hrmf.....I've tried to upload a picture, but Blogger is being stubborn. I'll try later.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, we do have fabulous water. That's one thing I hate about FL, the tap water. UGH! I can't even stand to brush my teeth with it.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home