The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, June 05, 2006

Follow up

Whew, now that I can talk about it....Damn, I am tired and feel like crap! When does it stop?! I cry sometimes I feel so bad. Whooohoooo, my boobs are getting bigger! I go to the doc June 13. I am looking forward to that. And to getting a prescription for Zofran, if I don't call before then. My family is excited, Dave is excited. My mom is beside herself. I mean, both her daughters expecting their first within a few months of each other. Poor lady, we have already called her so many times, both of us crying because we feel so bad. Hey, she's had four kids. Luckily, my sister is now passed that stage. I was worried how my sister would feel about me getting pregnant too. I did not want to take anything away from her. I could not have been more wrong. She was so happy! I was a little nervous telling my mom because I didn't want her to think this changes anything with school. It doesn't. The busier I am, the happier I am. No one in my family even thought it would change my plans for school.
Dave was the first person I called. He was at work when I took the test. I called Chrissy next because I was totally freaking out. Being the awesome friend she is, she came over and even brought me a jar of pickles! (Psst....please don't start harassing Chrissy about a baby.)

Well, I'm tired for now....

OH, almost forgot. I figured my due date is around Jan. 29, 2007!

3 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that you are my best friend. And that you are making me an "aunt". Hope your feel better.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:16 AM  

  • Congratulations! Such stellar news! I am sooo happy for you and Dave. Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

    By Blogger It's Kimpossible!, At 8:47 AM  

  • Girl, I am just so excited for you!!!!! I know how much you've been looking forward to this. Anytime you need to vent, the internet is a great place to do it. Trust us, vent away sister. It helps to let it out. Oh, and become one with your hormones. They aren't going anywhere for a while girl. I wish you the happiest healthiest pregnancy anyone can have.
    Oh, and I totally can't wait for you to get FAT!!!! :-) Much love sister!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home