The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, May 22, 2006

Four Things

Okay, so I thought I would do this too.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dixie Cafe (hostess) in high school
2. Asst. Manager at Holliday's
3. Teen Counselor for Drug and Alcohol abuse
4. Pharmacy Technician

Movies I would watch over & over:
1. Hope Floats
2. Jerry Maguire
3. Finding Nemo
4. Shrek

Places I have lived:
1. Moscow, TN
2. Pinson, TN
3. Jackson,TN
4. Bartlett, TN

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. House Hunters
4. Dr. G Medical Examiner

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Destin, FL
2. Smokey Mountains
3. New York City (weekend vacation)
4. DisneyWorld

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Myspace
2. refer to My Blogs of Choice
3. Amalah.com
4. Dooce.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Potatoes
2. Chicken on the grill
3. Pickles
4. Cheese

Four places I would Rather be right now: (I'm at home, so knock that off the list)
1. At the beach
2. In New York City
3. Sitting with Dave
4. In my comfy bed, I guess

Four songs that make me cry:
1. Have You Forgotten
2. When You Say Nothing At All
3. In My Daughter's Eyes
4. My Sister, My Friend

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home