The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, May 01, 2006

Title Schmitle

I really have nothing to say. I can only think of things when I am unable to blog. I can't exactly get on the internet at work. At least I don't think I can. Even if I tried, I'm sure they would know it. Who am I kidding? I don't have time to even think about the internet at work. Maybe I'll try one day. There has to be a way.....
I also have discovered this myspace thing. I didn't think I would care for it, but I like it. It has allowed me to reconnect with alot of people that I used to work with or go to school with. It's a whole other universe. I wouldn't say I am addicted to it, but it is quite fun in a sitting at the computer kind of way. I'm pretty nosey, so I like to randomly search for people. Some I have found, some not so much.


This is completely off the subject. My mom called me last night to tell me what my little niece wore to church. Get this, she wore an old Snowflake dress of mine! Maybe I should repeat...My 7 year old niece wore a dress that I wore in.high.school, in 1995 to be exact! Actually, I can still wear the dress. It wasn't a really fancy one, it was short, but it did have some sparkle to it. If I had a scanner, I would scan the picture of me wearing it 11 years ago. Holy crap, did I just say 11 years ago. I'll just pretend I didn't. My niece made sure she told everyone at church that she was wearing her aunt's dress. I love my girl!

2 Comments:

  • Holy shit, you totally said 11 years ago! Ah, we really are getting old.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 8:35 PM  

  • I have to go to Jason's 10 year reunion this summer! It seems like only yesterday.....

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home