The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, April 10, 2006

In Due Time

It is one thing to be questioned by friends, co-workers, etc, but to be asked by my 7 and 6 year old niece and nephew?! They both last night asked me why I wasn't pregnant yet....yet? Can you believe it? They are interested because my sister is pregnant. Geez, no pressure or anything. Just in case you can't remember, here are Marshia and JJ, my sweet babies. This picture is when they spent the night with me a couple of weeks ago to give my mom and stepdad a night out. It is a miracle that my dog, Cody, sat still. We did bribe him with a treat!


























2 Comments:

  • Did you give them a treat for standing still, too? J/K I can't believe they asked you that. Got to love kids.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 6:13 PM  

  • I can't believe they asked you that either. Yup, that's some major pressure right there. :-)

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home