The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Powdered Donuts Are Your Friend

At least for Blue Angel and I. Blue and I were talking tonight and discovered we had both been indulging ourselves in Hostess powdered donuts! I went through a full box in 3 days and did the same with a bag last week. Dave offered to stop at the store on the way home from work to get me some more. I instructed him to make sure they were fresh. They make for a good breakfast and especially for a late night snack. Damn, now I want some, but the box is empty.

My name is Jana, Blue is my fat friend (hahahaha, little inside joke), and we are hostessaholics.

Step away from the donuts.....

2 Comments:

  • Dude, my father-in-law brought a BIG box of them over one day (from Sam's, so you know the box was big). He brought them over on a Sunday. I had two of them. I left for work on Monday and do you know when I got home that BIG box was GONE! Tony blames it on Mia and his brother. His brother blames it on Mia and Tony. I know Mia like some powdered donuts but that child did NOT eat that whold box. It was funny.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 10:06 AM  

  • Your fat friend needs to go to the store and get some more. I'm out! Oh, Jason and Samson both like them, too.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home