The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Poker Night

We finally did it. We had poker night at our house. We finally used the upstairs room for the first time since we remodeled it last summer. I had a lot of fun. I didn't play poker. I mainly just drank. And that's where I ran into a problem. You see, I'm not much of a drinker. I'll drink at parties and occasionally when we go out to eat, a daquiri. I love the Schmirnoff twisted coolers. Grape and Orange espcially. I.drank.too.much. I got sick. Thanks to Chrissy for holding my hair! OMFG, I am too old to be doing that. The last time I got sick was when I was 18 or 19 (ehhemm, Chrissy). We went through a lot of beer and Schmirnoff Saturday night. It was fun though! Can't wait to do it again, without getting sick. Anyway, thought I would share some pictures of the gang.



Me and Chrissy before too many drinks.












My preggo sister. You can't see her lovely baby bump in this picture.










Okay, this one is funny. Those dresses, they are our Senior prom dresses. We had had several drinks by now, though not too drunk. Like the socks?














A few of the people playing poker.












What you can't really see in this picture is my wonderful husband giving the camera the bird. Gotta love him.











I accidentally took a picture of my buns, but if you look on the right side, you can see my sister's baby bump. 13 &1/2 weeks and counting!

6 Comments:

  • You would have done the same for me. It was a fun night. Thanks for having us. : )

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:12 PM  

  • Love the new decor, love the baby bump.. HATE YOU FOR STILL BEING ABLE TO FIT INTO YOUR SENIOR PROM DRESS!!!! Chrissy fits into that category too.. lol
    Love you.

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 12:44 PM  

  • Go Liz!!!! Yes Liz, I will accect the offer to go party at Jana's.. it will be a blast.. Hey Liz, will need to set a date...

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 11:13 AM  

  • I'll just leave it up to you lovely ladies to tell me when!! When are you due Liz? LOL

    By Blogger Lucky Gem, At 11:17 AM  

  • I'm not even sure how I got to your BLOG - to be honest - but damn, you likkered up ladies in prom dresses wearing socks, SOCKS.

    That's funny.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 5:17 PM  

  • Wow, these pictures from Poker Night party are fabulous. It was super interesting post to read. At the San Francisco venues my sister will also host her bachelor bash and she is seeking ideas for a nice theme. Will surely suggest this Poker Night theme to her.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home