The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, May 26, 2006

Because I Needed to Write Something

Everyone else was doing it, so why not me.

I am – keeping a secret
I want –the best for my family and friends
I wish -my sister would buy the house down the street from me
I miss – the confidence I used to have
I fear - failure, death, and car accidents
I hear – "Will and Grace" on the TV
I wonder - where I'll be in 10 years
I regret – getting a BA in Psychology
I am not – an abstract person
I dance – when I am home along cleaning listening to my country music
I sing – in the car, all the time
I cry – over Chemistry
I am not always – nice
I make with my hands – what I can't with my toes
I write – notes to remind myself of things
I confuse – elderly people at work when I talk too fast
I need – to slow down
I should – start on my scrapbook from NYC trip
I start – looking forward to Spring the first day of Fall
I finish – most things I start

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home