The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's a Girl

My sister is having a girl. Her name will be Eva Hope. Eva was the name of my grandmother (my mom's mother) who we never got to meet. My sister is thrilled!

I have been doing okay except for Saturday night. I think I did too much that day. Sunday was pretty good. I actually got to eat steak...yummy! I called my dad and stepdad on Father's Day, but I had been feeling so bad last week, that I didn't even get a card for them. They happen to be both working on Sunday (my dad is an RN at Baptist Hospital and my stepdad is a Paramedic for the Fire Dept.) So, I lucked out on that one. I still haven't gotten anything for them. I plan on doing that today....hopefully.

I am hating that I am taking this summer class. It's a struggle to go and it is so boring. It's too late to drop it to get any money back, and $800 is too much to throw down the drain. Plus, I said this pregnancy thing wasn't going to interfere with my school plans. It wouldn't if I didn't feel so darn bad.

SillyHily, thanks for opening your beautiful home. Dave and I appreciate the gifts. I can't wait to start filling up the baby book. You are so thoughtful!

It was good to see everyone else there too! Everyone looked great. LizzieP, you looked magnificent!! You make being pregnant look beautiful.

2 Comments:

  • I really hope you start feeling better ASAP! Things will get so much easier once you do.
    It was good to see you Saturday too. And you are very welcome for the gift! I'm just so excited for you and Dave that you are finally getting what you have wanted for so long.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 11:59 AM  

  • Did you tell Dave "happy father's day"? I thought of him, but things were crazy so I didn't call.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home