The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, August 18, 2006

Balls and Bush



This is a bush, in Florida, on the resort where we stayed. To the left is a pond and golf course and behind it is a pool.


These are golf balls.


This is Blue crawling into said bush (yes, really) to get golf balls. I promise, she was in the middle of the bush at one point!

WHY?

To make our husbands proud.

They were playing golf and we had come back from the beach and were waiting on them to return. We got a little bored. Put me and Blue together with boredem and you get golf ball hunting on the resort. We spent a good hour looking and spying on orphaned golf balls. And we found a whole bunch! The bush incident was the best. It started out by just peeking in to see if there were any balls within reach. Well, I guess Blue couldn't resist the challenge. I held open the bush (wow, this is sounding bad) and in she went. No kidding. She was in the middle of this giant bush, yelling "Oh, here's another one, and another, and another......!" Throwing them out towards the pregnant lady here. We were laughing so hard!! Can you just imagine! It was great.

Look, here she is again in another bush! By the end of the trip, Chrissy and her bush were the butt of many jokes!

4 Comments:

  • Hey, leave my bush alone! lol I forgot to post the story. Thank you for doing so. I miss my bush and wonder if Justin is finding any balls in my bush. He'll be home Saturday. :)

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 5:39 PM  

  • Thanks so much for coming to visit me and commenting. I hope you stick around! I can't wait to hear more as your pregnacy progresses. And can I say I hate you a little for the tiny cute belly you have?

    By Blogger Kelly, At 7:01 PM  

  • Ok, I sooo didn't know where this post title was leading.. funny. I can see Blue doin' that though.

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 9:02 PM  

  • you guys are such "goofballs". wow, that was bad...sorry.

    By Blogger AnnaBana, At 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home