The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, October 02, 2006

Per Your Request



The belly shot at 23 weeks. And yes, I will more than likely have the same damn thing on in my pictures because other than my work pants, I only have these pair of capris. I am not into maternity sizes yet, and I don't really want to buy anthing else until I can wear maternity. Plus, if I can hold out a little longer, maybe my sister will be out of hers.
























Me and my lovely older sister, she at 34 weeks.













Just for fun! Her belly kind of overshadows mine....hehehehe.

















*Another strong contender has been added to the name list: Ryan Michelle (maybe spelled Ryann, haven't decided yet)

5 Comments:

  • Good Luck.

    By Blogger chumly, At 1:34 PM  

  • CUTE!!!!

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 5:17 PM  

  • That has to be the hottest set of pregnant women that has ever walked this earth! And you two are sisters! What a beautiful family that will be when your little girls join us.

    You are both so adorable. I love you!

    Oh, and I hear your photographer is pretty hot, too. hehe

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:38 PM  

  • You two are just too cute for words!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:35 PM  

  • Here via lizziep! Love that little baby bump, it's just adorable. You look like your very much enjoying being pregnant. Congrats!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home