The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Mmmmm.....can you smell it. That's one good looking pecan pie! Guess what, there's another one just like it.

I even prepared them while I was on the phone with Blue Angel. Talk about multi-tasking.

That's about all I have time for today. Blue and I actually got to talk on the phone for like two hours. She was lucky I was already awake at 9:30 am when she called. LOL. We don't get to talk much. It was nice.

I have to work today. It's been a madhouse. People always seem to panic when there is a holiday. "Oh, no.....I'm completely out of my meds and I leave for a flight in 10 minutes, what do you mean it will take two hours to fill?"

Thought for the day: Please don't wait until the very last minute to get your prescriptons filled. Especially when you have been out for two days and all of the sudden you're going out of town and need them NOW.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

  • I have to say, although I cannot stand pecan pie (I really am from the south, I promise), that is one good lookin pie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:18 PM  

  • You rock at multi-tasking! Yeah, I don't know the last time we had a TWO HOUR phone conversation. I love being girls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home