The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

What I am thankful for

  • My wonderful husband who I can't wait to see become a father.
  • In a couple of months, we will get to meet our little baby girl.
  • My quite large, very branched family who came about through divorce, but are indifferent to the DNA.
  • My close relationship with my sister and my mom, though not always growing up.
  • Chrissy and her mom.....and her family for welcoming me into their lives.
  • All my family, blood, step, and in-laws, being able to peacefully coexist and mingle happily at family functions.
  • My niece and nephew for showing unconditional love to their family, including their mom and dad who do not even have custody of them.
  • Knowing I can call my mom in the middle of the night if I need to.

Okay, now for the not so serious stuff...

  • That Mr. S and I paid off my car two years early. Now, she's mine, all mine.
  • That our dog makes us laugh all the time.
  • I can make pecan pie. The Karo syrup bottle has a great recipe!
  • My nice, comfortable bed and the time I get to spend in it.
  • Lotion and warm baths and candles and my space heater I keep in the bathroom

I haven't been up long enough to do serious thinking. All I can think about is getting together later with the family and enjoying some turkey and pie.

Hope everyone had a great day!

2 Comments:

  • I love you! I love Dave! I love Ryan!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:26 PM  

  • I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home