The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Wrap

Mr. S and I didn't have a very exciting weekend. Nothing like Blue Angel. We were both feeling pretty crappy. Both battling some sort of cold bug. Mr. S seemed to have had it worse. I'm fighting it, and hopefully winning.
It is getting increasingly more difficult to get dressed in the mornings. Mostly it's hard putting on panties (my balance isn't so good when I raise one leg up!), socks, and shoes. I absolutely cannot lay down after I eat anymore. Oh, the heartburn is horrible!! I have never experienced heartburn or reflux or anything before, so it's new to me. And, I could stand to live without it.

I mentioned last post that I hadn't done much in preparation for Baby S. Well, her clothes, sheets, blankets, etc. have been washed. Her room organized and curtains hung. I haven't settled on the arrangement of the furniture though. I need some other opinions.
It was fun washing her little clothes. Mr. S. especially liked her itty bitty socks. We didn't lose any in the wash this time. Though any time we would open the dryer, tiny socks would fly out. And everything is pink!

Since Mr. S hadn't slept much this weekend, he slept in today. While he was sleeping, I baked him a pecan pie. Aren't I a great little wifey.

I think I may have to have a piece of that pie now.....


OH, and y'all. I saw a Red Ryder BB Gun this weekend at that Bass store....heck what's the name of that store. You know, the redneck something about Bass store. Crap, anyway, I saw the infamous BB gun. It even had a warning about injury to the eye! Good thing we are having a girl. I think Mr. S would have bought one.
Bass Pro Shops, that's it.

2 Comments:

  • The only time in my life that I have had heartburn is when I was pregnant with Alyssa. I carried Tums with me everywhere I went. I had a bottle at home, work and in the purse. As soon as she was born though, it went away. LMAO at the socks thing. I still have itty bitty socks come flying out everytime I open the dryer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:12 AM  

  • I have the cutest image of little pink socks flying out of the dryer. I can imagine they would be hard to keep up with since I can hardly handle my own grown up socks.

    Hope you get to feeling better. If you need anything, just holla.

    By Blogger takinchances, At 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home