The Diary of Mrs. S

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Don't Be Too Hard on Me

So, I'm not so good at keeping the commitment alive of posting every day. Last night was Blue Angel's brother's wedding. Knowing both the bride and groom makes a wedding so much sweeter. I love weddings anyway. I like going to them, seeing the excitment of the moment, the emotions, and listening to the vows. A little romantic at heart I guess. Oh, which reminds me, I need to remind Mr. S that it is less than 20 years until our renewel of vows for our 25th anniversary. LOL!
I'll let Blue tell you more about the wedding weekend, and maybe she'll post a picture of me and her at the wedding.

I'm still fighting this stupid cold thing. It's been a week now, and I'm pretty tired of it. The sneezing, the runny nose....ARGH!!! Plus, I want to go visit baby Eva, and I can't because I would hate to get her sick.

It's Sunday. Time for house cleaning and shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home