The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yabba Dabba Doo!

My new daily vitamin

Well, the doc said I had to take some iron. My hematocrit is low. So, since I think the problem is me taking iron too close to the time I take my prenatal vitamins, the doc said to stop taking my prenatals and take the iron supplement (which has a few other vitamins in it too) and to maybe take a children's chewable tablet. So, I'm hoping that if I take my Flintstone's in the morning and the Repliva (iron) at night, maybe I can tolerate it. Cross your fingers. Flintstone's vitamins are yummy at least.
Everything else is fine. My belly is measuring fine, too. The weight, I'm up a total of 23 pounds at 33 weeks and Baby S is head down, so she is positioned fine so far.
OH, and my sister says she already has clothes to pass down to me that Baby Eva has grown out of. Baby Eva is one month old today! She's gettng big and still beautiful.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to hear things are good with the baby. What about the work thing?? What happened with that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home