The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, December 15, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

Wow, I have absolutely nothing to say. I guess I'll just shoot some bullets.
  • School is out. GOOD!
  • Work is busy, busy. My last day will be Jan. 5!! I want to be lazy a few weeks before Baby S comes.
  • I keep eating these darn sweetarts from the basket that SillyHily won at the shower and gave to me. I lurve sweetarts!!
  • I haven't wrapped a single Christmas present. I will this weekend, I promise.
  • Dave and I haven't gotten each other presents yet. He knows what he is getting me, but I have no idea what to get him.....anyone?
  • I got my sister this, and it turned out so precious. My mom has one for each of us, so it is a sentimental thing.
  • My sister doesn't read this.
  • Mr. S and I will be cleaning the house this weekend. It is not a pretty sight right now, and that, my friends, is driving me crazy. Yes, it says Mr. S and I. He helps me and is actually very good at it.
  • For anyone that has heard the overplayed Hinder song "Lips of an Angel", well, now there is a country version of it...not so good.
  • I'm still eating the sweetarts even though I keep telling myself "okay, last one"
  • Really, these are the last three.
  • Seriously.
  • Over the holiday season or while I am off from work, I want to make a scrapbook of my and Blue Angel's trip to NYC this past March. I am so proud of us, being in New York, alone, two girls, and we did it, of course, not without a few unexpected, not so good detours, but we did it!
  • I would love to go back to New York City! The plane ride, no so much in love with.
  • I haven't eaten another sweetart.
  • Who cleans their big ass grill at 7:00 in the morning...oh, wait. My neighbor does. Mrs. S does not to be woken up by stupid noises. Yea, he was doing that this morning and was apparently cooking all day. WTF, it's December. Yes, it was like 70 degrees, but still.
  • Christmas is ten days away.

Good night, y'all!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home