The Diary of Mrs. S

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday Sound Off

Ahhhhh!!! I'm almost done wrapping presents. I have been wrapping for nearly two hours today! Some I HAD to wrap today because Mr. S and I and having Christmas with them tonight. We are going to Blue Angel's mom's house tonight. It's been a tradition ever since she and I have been friends.....for 15 years!! That's weird to say.
I also had to make sure I wrapped Mr. S's gifts. He is so impatient when it comes to giving me gifts. He wants to open our presents today. He said he wanted his to be the first one I opened. Who knows why? I actually have NO idea what he got me this year. Usually, he inadvertantly gives me too many hints and I figure it out. He has been very quiet this year. I'll let you know.

On another note, Gosh, are my ribs sore! Baby S is always moving and kicking them. I was so sore last night, it was difficult for me to fall asleep. It's so tricky getting comfortable in bed. You should see all the pillows I use. I guess I'm lucky to have to whole bed to myself so I can be comfortable. Oh, and the joints. My feet and knees crack every morning as I get out of bed. The swelling is minimal. I notice it in my hands and feet. Otherwise, doing pretty good for a preggo!

Happy Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home