The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sorry to be so brief

Said I would let you know how today went.
The doctor said everything is looking good still. I'm slowly putting on the pounds. I'm at 125, started from 99 lbs. My iron supplement is still agreeing with me. Oh, and I'm not sure I will be able to see the cup next time. I mean, you're bent over the toilet, trying to pee in this little cup with a big ol' belly, all while trying to keep your balance. It's interesting.

I haven't really felt well today. I still went out for a couple of hours with my sister. We went to, as Kelli, puts it, the crackhouse. Actually, Target wasn't that bad. It was crowded in the toy section, but otherwise it was okay.

T minus two weeks and one day until my last day of work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home