The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, December 22, 2006


Wow, I feel much better today. I don't know what the deal was yesterday. I just felt yucky in general. But after going to bed at 8:00 last night and sleeping until 8:00 this morning, I'm feeling pretty good, stiff, but refreshed.
I didn't wrap a single present yesterday like I had planned. Yea, it's the 22nd and I still have more than half of my gifts to wrap. I have NEVER waited this long. After my doctor's appointment, I did bake some cookies. Well, they came from a box, but they turned out good.

Also, here is my 34.5 week belly shot!


I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

  • I want a cookie! They look very yummy.
    Glad you feel better. See you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:16 PM  

  • Wow, you look great for 34 weeks!! Seriously! People will not believe you had a baby after she is born. Those cookies look very very tasty and your belly button is poking out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home