The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Crawled off the couch just for y'all

Hey guys! Gosh, anybody else just want to sleep all day, or is it just me? Anyway, still hanging on here. Some people may call it nesting, but for those who really know me, it's just cleaning. I've said it before. It's what I do. I just want the house to be clean and straight for when people come over. I can't stand my house to be dirty, muchless dirty for guests. I do a little each day. I was Swiffering last night as I was telling Mr. S about my mom. She mopped the kitchen floor the night before she had me. He told me to go sit down because he was going to work and didn't want me to go into labor while he was at work. Of course, that could happen anyway. Why is he just now freaking out about that!
So, on my agenda today, is making another, yes I went yesterday with my sister, trip to Target for some cleaning supplies that I am either out of or low on. Seriously, ask Mr. S. I like shopping for cleaning supplies. So many to choose from! I'll tell you one that is good, the Mr. Clean Extra Power cleaner. It's awesome for the bathroom. I'm thinking about trying that Easy Off Bam. Anybody tried that one?
It's good for me to get out of the house. It usually tires me pretty quickly, but hey, I'm walking so maybe Baby S will be here before the 25th. It's just been so darn cold. Brrrr. After I got home yesterday afternoon, I noticed the temperature was 26 freaking degrees! I HATE COLD WEATHER!! WITH. A. PASSION. I'll need to bundle up for my outing to Target today. It's only 31 degrees right now.

Time for my Coke for the day!

5 Comments:

  • Sounds like your feeling good. That's great. You may as well stock up on what you need now so that once Rhyan gets here you will be set and won't have to get her out in the cold and you can both rest. Babies are notorious for coming in the middle of the night, so, Mr. S had better be ready for that phone call, lol.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 12:52 PM  

  • I want to sleep all day.. and tell Mr. S to stop stressin'.. lol

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 2:51 PM  

  • Should you be inhaling cleaning products with T-minus 10 days until your due date? :)

    I don't heart cleaning, but I love the feeling of accomplishment afterwards. I tend to use cleaning as a way to regain control of my world. It's a sickness, I tell ya.

    By Blogger takinchances, At 10:36 PM  

  • Stef, thanks for the concern. I haven't done much cleaning this whole pregnancy cuz I haven't felt like it. I'm just gearing up for afterwards!!!

    By Blogger Lucky Gem, At 10:39 AM  

  • Sorry about that.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home