The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wanted to share this..

I got this email from my mom this morning:

How are you feeling today? It must feel pretty good to know that everything is ready and that in a few days a beautiful baby girl will be in that little bassinet. Your life will never be the same again and you will wonder what you ever did without her. She will be the joy of your life just like you have been to me. You will love her like you never knew you could love a tiny little being because she is a part of you and Dave. Your home, like Julie’s will now be blessed with joy and happiness like you and Dave have never experienced before. I know you are a little anxious, but I assure you that once everything is over you will forget all the discomfort of the nine months and you will treasure it . I and all the family will be here for you on the day you go to the hospital and everything will be fine. I can’t wait to see baby Ryan. I can’t wait to hold both my new baby granddaughters and have a picture made of all 4 of my beautiful grandchildren. I am the luckiest grandmother in the world to have 4 beautiful children and 4 beautiful grandchildren. I love you all so much . LOVE, MOMMA


What a way to make a preggo cry!

6 Comments:

  • That has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I'm not even pregnant and it made me cry! You will definately have to keep that e-mail.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:19 AM  

  • Seriously!!! Made this one cry... very sweet.

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 3:12 PM  

  • I love Mom!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 6:30 PM  

  • What a way to make a non-preggo cry! Everything she says is true though. You will be amazed at just how much you can love someone that you've just met! Good luck to you, can't wait for baby pics.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 11:53 AM  

  • Ah, yeah. Tears here too and everything she said is totally true. What a great Momma you have!

    By Blogger AnnieM, At 11:04 AM  

  • Your Momma has it RIGHT ON!

    By Blogger Lizarita, At 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home