The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, February 26, 2007

Is Scrapbooking for Dummies?

Any scrapbookers out there? I know you are Stephsky. I am finally going to make a scrapbook of my trip to New York City. I went last March. It was a weekend getaway for me and Blue Angel. It was awesome. My profile picture was actually from a little restaurant in Little Italy. Now, I want to put it all together. I have the scrapbook. That's it. I plan on going tomorrow, Baby S willing, and getting some paper and stickers and whatever else I see. Anybody have any suggestions or hints. I'm not very creative, so we'll just have to see how it turns out.


I need to head to bed since Precious S is asleep.



Pic from New York? You know you want to look. These are the only two pictures with ME in them that I have on my computer. Blue Angel took pictures of me with her camera so I have hard copies of those instead. Oh, well.



5 Comments:

  • girl- you know i am all about scrapbooking some pictures. just email me if you need help or ideas. i dont mind coming over to offer some suggestions!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 8:06 AM  

  • I scrapbook and am really really behind.. I need to catch up on it... thanks for the reminder.. gah..

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 8:56 AM  

  • Well, I am creatively challenged so, I can't help you, sorry. But I am totatlly J of your trip to NYC. I would love love love to go there and one day I will!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 9:37 AM  

  • I don't scrapbook. I want to. But, I'm not very creative. Well, that and I'm lazy. :) I'm sure you'll do a bang up job on it. Of course, you'll need to take pics and share with all of us. Right? And, nice pics of you in NYC, but HELLOOO!!??? How am I suppose to be convinced I want another baby if you don't post a new pic of Baby S?? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:15 PM  

  • I have made a couple scrapbooks before for my friends weddings...I got ideas from different books. I forget the names of them..but if you go to Michaels or Joanne's ...you can buy scrapbooking books and they give you loads of ideas....also they have really really cute stickers out there...take it from me...LESS is MORE! Plus it will get done quicker!

    By Blogger Kelly, At 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home