The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why to we have Inlaws?

A friend of Mr. S's mom order a porcelain shoe for Lovey. First, I was a little bothered by it because, to me, the whole porcelain shoe is too meaningful for some stranger to do for me. Second, I was worried about what it was going to look like. Third, I was right to worry. It's not very pretty. Fourth, it's got the wrong weight on there. Fifth, I ordered the one that I want yesterday.
Am I bad? I know, it's the thought that counts, but I don't have to like it, do I?

And, if you are going to tell me that the outfits you put in Lovey's Easter basket only cost $2.50, why did you bother marking out the price on the package of socks?

4 Comments:

  • You're not bad! She's your baby.

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 3:52 PM  

  • Not bad at all. I received several "gifts" for Morgan that were ones *I* wanted to be the one to get her. I accepted them, smiled nicely, said thanks and stuck them in the back of her closet. When said gift giver is coming over, I haul out the appropriately marked gift box and display the gift on her dresser :)

    THAT'S bad!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:41 PM  

  • LMAO at Kellie!!!! You are not bad sweetie.. not at all.

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 12:05 PM  

  • YOU are not bad.

    Them? Questionable.

    By Blogger That Chick Over There, At 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home