The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, April 16, 2007

Learning to ramble like Kellie, I guess.

Again, I got nothin' today. No news, nothing exciting, unless you count buying Baby S the cutest, itty, bitty pair of denim shorts today at Target. Oh my goodness! So cute. My sister asked me last week how many times a week I go to Target....see Kellie, you are not the only one who has a slight obsession with Target. I go a minimum of twice a week, and that's a slow week. That's what happens when you have five days a week to find something to do. And Baby S is so good, why not?! Today, I went to the SuperTarget to do some grocery shopping as well as pick up some other non-food (translation=non-needed) items. I have some gifts to buy in the next few weeks for someone who's having a baby and for someone who is getting married. I purposefully did not buy anything today so I would have something to do later this week. Ya know, a good reason to go back to Target. I'll actually probably even split that shopping up into two trips.

I think I need help.

Target's just the easiest place to go with a baby. I've had two gift cards to Macy's burning a hole in my pocket for over two months, but I just can't seem to want to go by myself with Baby S. Something about going to the mall. That's one place I don't like to go by myself. I don't know why. It's safe, it's nice and it's got my second favorite store which has these. You are missing out if you don't have any. The best smell is this one. I would have never picked it myself, but I was given it and I love it! So, go. Go buy some. Well, wait. Soon they'll probably have them on sale for $5 or $6 dollars. I always load up when they do that.

Also, go here. I've put some new pictures in the photo gallery.

2 Comments:

  • I am at Target at least three times a week...whenever I try and skim down the trips, I always end up going more so, I don't even bother trying to scale back a bit.

    LOVE the B&BW stuff you linked to. I've bought them for gifts for others and then had to buy more for myself :)

    Checked out the photos..she is so adorable. Getting so big!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:51 AM  

  • I can't believe she is going to be 3 months old this weekend! She's gotten sooooo big and definitely cuter and cuter by the day!

    By Blogger Rachel (Crazy-Is), At 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home