The Diary of Mrs. S

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!




Just as the snow began to fall around 1:30 pm!












Before shot, looking down my street.










Two hours later. Isn't is BEAUTIFUL!




I know, I know. It's just snow. But, here in Memphis, it is a big deal. IF we get snow, it is usually coupled with more ice than anything.
unfortunately, I had to go to work just as it begun. Fortunately, there is a fairly large window to look out. And, thankfully, when I got off work that night, the roads were not bad. I did measure the snow on my car when I got home. There was 3 inches of snow on the roof of my car, even after driving home! It was an exciting day though. I'm just like a kid when it comes to snow. I just didn't get to play in it this time because I also had to go to work the next morning. Walgreens doesn't give snow days!
It is Sunday night and there is still ruminants of snow on the ground. I love it! I just wish it didn't have to be so darn cold!

2 Comments:

  • I thought about you Friday night. I'm glad the roads weren't too bad and you made it home okay. Good to see you and thanks for helping me find my medicine!
    I tried to take some pictures with my camera phone to post on my blog but they didn't turn out so well. I might have to link to this entry since your pics are pretty.

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 9:38 AM  

  • BEAUTIFUL!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home