The Diary of Mrs. S

Friday, February 10, 2006

Just Had to Show Somebody



Happy Valentine's Day to me, a little early! I am beginning to get a little corny. Just bear with me. My dad brought this by to me in a little Valentine bag. I am loving these! Aren't they cute? My stepmom is great! I guess I'll have to cook something with them. I have a heart-shape cookie pan to make a giant chocolate chip cookie. I think I'll dig it out.

I am also starting to really enjoy this blogging business. I also beginning to see the advantages of having a digital camera. I never wanted one until I lost my other camera in the move. I figured it was a sign to move into the 21st century and get a digital camera. Who knows what I'll take a picture of next!
I tend to be a chatterbox in person and I may start being a chatterbox in bloggerland! I need to slow down before I run out of things to say.

3 Comments:

  • I will read anything you jabber about! And, I LOVE pictures.
    And YUM cookie cake!!!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 12:09 PM  

  • Are you going to bake for Dave for Valentine's Day? I bet he would love the giant cookie!! You should make it only wearing an apron. HA! Sorry, I couldn't help being a little naughty. Love ya!

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 11:12 AM  

  • Blue, you know I don't own an apron!

    By Blogger Lucky Gem, At 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home