The Diary of Mrs. S

Monday, January 23, 2006

McDreamy

The Meredith and Dr. McDreamy (Shepard) situation is driving me insane! They need to get back together. I don't care that he is married. He doesn't want to be with his wife. HE WANTS MEREDITH!! For those who don't know, I am speaking of the fabulous show 'Grey's Anatomy'. I get so sucked into that show. At the end, my nasolacrimal ducts nearly overflow everytime, especially this show. (I had to use the technical term since it is sort of a medical show) I mean, she took him the dog and the look they shared was deep. The show's theme this time was "lies". How sometimes the truth hurts, so lies are easier to tell. So, she is lying about not still being in love with Dr. McDreamy. I say she needs to throw everything out on the table and somehow get rid of the wife. Take the leap of faith, Meredith! I know, I am a little obsessed with the show. I even had a dream about this sort of situation last night. The show makes me want to go to medical school! Ha, yeah right! I love this show!!!

I'll be back....

2 Comments:

  • You are too, too funny. CSI makes me want to be a crime scene investigator.

    By Blogger takinchances, At 11:43 AM  

  • My sister got me hooked on this show! It is SO good! I've just recently started watching it though so I'm not so much into the Merideth and Dr. Mcdreamy love triangle thing as I am a little obsessed with Izzy and that dude that she used to date that just found out he passed his test. But I will agree that something DOES need to happen with the triangle!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home